Friday, February 27, 2009

Something Tells Me I'm Into Something Good

So, I finally got tempted into this. I have always GREATLY enjoyed journal writing for as long as I can remember, but blogging is something that I have been wanting to start. And now..thanks to my girl Christa I did it. After an awesome dinner tonight together I wanted to get right on it. I am an elementary education major at Texas A&M University. I have the greatest friends and family and an amazing boyfriend! So far I have really enjoyed my semester even though statistics is a real drag. Right now I am REALLY EXCITED about Spring Break because I am turning 22 and my boyfriend, Quade, and I are making some sweet plans that I cannot wait for! Just about 2 more weeks!! At least tomorrow the weekend starts...yay!

1 comment:

  1. Yah!! Im so happy you decided to create your own blog! I love it! I also love the title of it! I had a good time last night too!! We will have to do it again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete