Friday, March 13, 2009

I Can Taste Spring Break

So much has happened and even though it is late at night I cannot sleep so here goes. Tomorrow my Spring Break officially starts and I could not be happier!! Saturday I turn 22 and my wonderful boyfriend and I are going to spend the day in Houston before going to his parents until Monday. It has been one of those weeks that I would absolutely love to forget, but I cannot and I will just have to learn from it. I felt like I had been cheated in a way by my observation school because I was only doing what I had been told to do all along and I ended up getting in trouble for it. Now, the worst is over, thankfully, and I just have to move on and make the most of it. I'm thrilled to have a week off to relax and I AM going to enjoy it! I finally have our camera's memory cleared so I should have birthday pictures. Well, I'm off to get some shut eye so tomorrow (technically today now) can get here sooner!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a great Birthday and a fun time in Houston! :)

    ReplyDelete