Thursday, December 9, 2010

Almost 6 months!!

This Saturday is 6 months until our wedding day!! Hard to believe we've been engaged for well over a year now. We had gotten so much done early on that for a while we've been able to relax and focus on recover from surgeries. Now that we are hitting the 6 month mark it's time to get back into planning mode. The thing I'm stressing about most is flowers and decorations. Everything from centerpieces to bouquets for flowers and lighting and table set up for decorations!

So I decided for this post to get y'alls input on some of the bouquets that I'm looking at for myself and my bridesmaids. I was thinking of having the bridesmaids bouquets different from mine, but I'm not sure yet.







I've said before my colors are maroon, black, and white....being a hardcore Aggie :) ..... so I want maroon and white in the bouquet somewhere and the bridesmaids dresses are maroon/chianti and black.


Bridesmaids dress


So what do y'all think?


No comments:

Post a Comment