Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Mission: Lunch

I've been so bad about posting since the 30 day challenge ended! I didn't even get to do the last day since we spent the day at my parents. :( Oh well. I still haven't heard anything on to job yet. I called yesterday to see if they needed anything else from me. I know they've been calling my references because when we went to church Sunday, one of the ones I put down got a call so I know there's hope!

Mission: Lunches For Hubby

So my newest hobby is to try to find some easy lunches that are OK for hubby to eat at room temp sometimes most of the time without him having a microwave nearby. He's usually on location most of the day so I try to stock his insulated lunch bag full of stuff so he doesn't get hungry. I know he is bound to be getting tired of turkey, ham, or roast beef sandwiches. So this is why I need your help ladies! :) I have found many delicious recipes on your blogs before so I know you can help me out! So far these sounds really good and just what I'm needing!!

Cheesy Roast Beef Wraps

BLT Wrap Sandwich 

Parmesan Tuna Sandwiches



  What recipes do you recommend?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment