Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Why Does Christmas Have To Be Over :(

I hope EVERYONE had a great Christmas! I gotta say it was wonderful to finally be engaged at such a magical time of the year for the first time. It made seeing each other's families together special in many ways and also not quite up to par in others. Christmas day my Grandma and her husband came then soon after my Aunt, Uncle, and cousins, Megan and Brandon, all came over to my house. Today, or now yesterday since it's so late, I got back from spending 3 full days with my future in laws. On the way there, Quade surprsied me with a digital camera! I had told him that's what I wanted, but I was still surprised he actually got one for me. I love it and have already put it to good use!

My new camera!


I bought his parents a relaxation set with a soft throw, eye mask, ear plugs, and neck rest along with a srong french vanilla candle. With all the hard work they put into caring for my future neice and nephew, I knew the gifts would probably be most appreciated. We bought the kiddos a big set of blocks that Kaid was already tearing into before we could all sit down to open presents together.
Brynn


Kaid



Quade's parents bought me all kinds of goodies! I got a beautiful turquoise necklace and matching earrings, another pair of dangly earrings with brown stones and aqua rhinestones in it. Also, a special gift from Victoria Secret, sweet pea frangrance gift set with lotion, shower gel and pink bath sponge, plus these adorable bunny slippers all from Bath and Body Works. I was very happy with my gifts!

My cute bunny slippers and jewelery


Monday was the day we were going to come home, but they really wanted us to stay an extra day so we did so Quade could go deer hunting and I got more time with Brynn and Kaid. I got thrown up on by Kaid, but thankfully not much. Besides, I have to get used to it anyways if I'm going to be a elementary teacher so I'm glad I wasn't terribly grossed out. All in all it was a wonderful Christmas. Now, Quade and I are trying to make plans for New Years Eve since our traditional plans aren't going on this year. We shall see I guess!

1 comment:

  1. Love your new camera, bunny slippers, and jewelry! Kaid and Brynn are adorable! Have a great New Years! :)

    ReplyDelete