Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Almost a Year Out!!

The Thong in his mouth reaffirms that dogs are Man
see more

Just had to share this as I am getting more and more excited that this Friday will be exactly one year until I get married!!!! Also, the dog in the picture looks so much like my little Tex and he loves undies just like this cutie in the picture. Maybe that could be my something BLUE too..haha.

I just recruited a new bridesmaid that I have wanted to be part of my wedding day pretty much since she became my best friend in first grade. We drifted apart as a lot of grade school friendships do; however, something good came out of my sister being in the hospital for 4 months tomorrow. My friend, Tricia, has been interning at Texas Children's Hospital and has been visiting my sister on the days I have been there. I am thrilled to say I will have 5 of the most wonderful and beautiful ladies standing next to me that day!

The drama lately with the wedding has been THE GUEST LIST! Just like I knew it would, it has grown and keeps growing until the reception venue that we did have booked is now unfit for the space we will need for dinner, dancing, and everything. Amazingly, the venue that we will now be going with is available! Whew! BUT…when I called the venue that we have booked now to ask about getting our deposit back he said we couldn't! I called my fiancĂ© upset and he quickly calmed me saying the contract we signed states that we can get it back as long as we have not paid the whole amount yet...which we haven't. I reeeeeeaaaaalllllly hope he's right because I need my dancing room!!

That's all for now, but come back for the official year out as I will have a whole new blog makeover to celebrate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment