Thursday, June 24, 2010

351 Days To Go and Priorities

Finally under the year mark and couldn't be happier!! Well almost..I've been so stressed with this last class I'll ever have to take that it's terrible that I cannot completely devote myself to wedding planning. It's the one thing that is standing between me and graduation. Also, it's the one thing that my parents stand firm on, in my dad's words today, in the midst of all this chaos with the wait on my sister's heart and lungs transplant. No one can imagine, not even me, what is going on in my sister's mind and she is still, by far, my hero!

There's times that I really love priorities and times that I DESPISE them!! For 4 1/2 months now, our priority has been Courtney's health and for every good reason should be! To my parents, my life has needed to revolve around school and definitely has been. Once this class is over I want to enjoy all the wedding planning with my family and for them to be excited about it too. So til next week my priority will remain to be my math class and then next week back to visiting my sister as much as I can, have some fun, and wedding plan whenever I feel like it! After August graduation, my priority will turn to my health with my knee replacement. Hoping and praying Courtney's surgery will happen before then so my surgery does not have to get put off and get in the way.



Here's to looking forward to a hot June wedding (like I'm sure this one was..and might even be me haha) and other good times to come soon hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment