Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day of Prayer for Baby Cohen






Ever since I found out about Baby Cohen's story, I have been very heartbroken toward this family since their situation is so close to my own family's. Click here to read more. This family has been dealing with the same trials that my parents had to deal with when my sister was born with very similar heart deffects. Even though we were blessed to have my sister, Courtney, pull through all that she had to go through, I can relate with these parents as my family earnestly prayers that my sister will be able to have her heart and lungs transplant very soon. It's hard to believe that the same God that pulled my sister through a difficult birth and weeks following is the same God that chose to take this sweet baby away from his parents, but God does have a perfect plan and that I know from experience!
Today is the memorial service for Baby Cohen and my thoughts and prayers are with them. I hope that you will join me in praying for this family as well as my sister as we wait to see what the Lord has in store!

I wanted to dedicate this post solely to Baby Cohen so my next post will be an update on the wedding plans.

1 comment:

  1. The Marhsall's have been so strong -- they are an inspiration! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete