Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Independence Day, Eclipse, and Wedding Planning!


HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!
Hope everybody has a wonderful 4th whatever it is you are doing!! Remember if you know any veterans THANK THEM! My dad and grandfathers proudly served and I am so grateful to say they did! We do not have any set plans set except for church in the morning, but for sure fireworks will fit in somewhere!


Finally saw Eclipse!!! It was so good!! We really wanted to be able to go see the midnight showing Tuesday night, but unfortunately with it being the last night of my math class and all kinds of drama that went along with that, we couldn't. It was definitely well worth it and I'd welcome to chance to see it again.

The wedding planning!! Last I updated, I told you about the dilemma between our currently booked reception venue and the venue we need to have instead. Well, we found out we for sure cannot get our money back BUT Quade (fiance) has said that his family would pay back what we lost so we can have our venue! I sure hope he's right. I know they have repeatedly said they want to financially help so mext step is convincing my family it's what we need. I now have my corset sown in my dress and a family friend that is going to do the other alterations later this month. I have to find the shoes that I will be wearing before so she can alter accordingly. I finally heard back from the DJ that we've been wanting and he is available and does lighting too! We want to price one other DJ to see who's the better deal and then decide. I'm still very lost on centerpiece ideas for our maroon, black, and white theme so ideas are appreciated!! I LOVE flowers! Roses especially but I know I'll probably have to compromise. Quade and I also like orchids so they will also be used. This is my favorite ideas so far..I'll make some revisions to make it my own but tell me which you like or even combinations?!







Well that's all I'll talk about this time. Next it'll probably be cakes! Again, Happy 4th of July everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. What an exciting journey -- soak it all up because it's going to FLY by!!! How fun!!

    ReplyDelete