Wednesday, July 7, 2010

339 Days and Cakes

Last time I told you that I would probably be discussing cakes in the next post and that is exactly what I am going to do. I always thought I wanted the traditional circle cake 3 tier cake with the traditional bride and groom topper, but now that I am finally in the midst of planning my wedding, my tastes have changed. I'd really love a more modern style cake that is a square 4 or 5 tier cake (since our guest list is getting bigger) with the "D" monogram topper. My wedding style is elegant yet modern and formal and colors are maroon, white, and black. True Aggie colors! So, here are the styles that I am in love with right now! Some are pictures are of circle cakes, but I definitely want square instead.







What do y'all think?

3 comments:

  1. I love the first and fourth one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so pretty! The first one reminds me of our wedding cake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the 4 tier squares with the multicolored roses!!!


    that one is my fave!!!!

    I am having a 3 tier circular cake with the bride and groom wedding topper :) lol!

    ReplyDelete