Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday!!


Todays Top 2 Tuesday is about the top 2 things you want to purchase.
1. A shih tzu puppy


I have been dying to have one these for the longest! My parents own a cute shinpoo puppy that they bought at the Canton Market in Canton, TX and my finace' says he'll get me one but I'm TIRED of waiting.

2. A new car

My future mother-in-law has this car in white and it's perfect! Good gas mileage, rides smooth, and super cute! I love my Mustang convertible, but with me getting ready to be a married woman, I need a more mature car!

4 comments:

  1. I want a new car too! I have had the same car, since I have started driving..about 8 years. It is going to be awhile before I can get one. Got to pay off my credit cards off first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopped by from Top 2.. love shih tzus!! They're too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an adorable poodle but I really want a new car too!! Unfortunatly Hubby needs a new truck too and he drives more than I do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable puppy!! I want one too now :)

    ReplyDelete