Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday- Hair Products!!



Today over at The Undomestic Momma the Top 2 Tuesday topic is hair products!! This perfectly suits me because I don't know what I would do most everyday without my two favorite hair products...after I have rolled my hair FIRST.

1. Paul Mitchell SUPER SKINNY Serum

I love this stuff because it smells sooooooooo very good and it leaves my hair very shiny!! It feels so silky when it's in your hands that I don't even wash my hands after putting it in my hair because it conditions my hands so well.

2. Aussie Aussome Volume Hairspray


I have NEVER found a hairspray that holds my curls and volume as good as when I use this stuff! I love so many products from the Aussie line if this were top 5 Tuesday instead I would just keep going with their products.






3 comments:

  1. I love Paul Mitchell products too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am actually trying to declutter my life right now, and one of those things is hair products! I have so many I don't even use...bleh! You seem to enjoy yours though, so that's okay : D

    ReplyDelete