Monday, May 9, 2011

First Bridal Shower, Decorating , and Cross Wall

Saturday was my first bridal shower that the wonderful ladies at my church organized for me and I was so overwhelmed by the great turn out and the sweet gifts that I received! I can't wait to share pictures when my friend finishes uploading them online. Next weekend is the bridal shower that my future in laws and their extended family are throwing for me in Yoakum and I'm getting really excited about it!

Late yesterday, Quade and I were putting away all our new gifts as well as hanging up some pictures that both of our parents had given to us and from the shower too. I'm so excited that our home is finally starting to come together! This one of my favorite signs that's now in our kitchen.
   


While we were decorating, we discovered where we are going to have our cross wall. I have always wanted to have one and since we already have one cross we started ours!! 

Do any of you have a cross wall? If so where do you like to shop for crosses? 

These are some of the ones I'd love to get!







Have a great week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment