Wednesday, May 4, 2011

SO WHAT! Wednesday


Head over to Shannon's blog to link up!

So this is my first time to do SO WHAT! Wednesday, but it fits my mood today (and really this week) so I figured why not?!

SO WHAT......

..........if I want to do a lot of the wedding details by myself! I'm tired of hearing, "Your bridesmaids should help you with that and that and THAT!" Sorry but my bridesmaids live away from me and have busy lives. Besides if I just do it I know that it's done the way I like. I don't want my friends thinking I'm a bossy Bridezilla! 

.........that I'm still in my PJs and it's 2:30!!  I AM being productive today, but I just happen to want to stay comfy. Last time I checked I don't think that's a crime?!

.........if I cheat just a little on my diet. I've been nearly carb free for a month! I think it's just fine if I want a post Easter chocolate bunny now that my bridal pictures are done. I didn't get to enjoy it before Easter so I can now at half price! :)  



......that I wanted this cute new dress from JCPenny for my first bridal shower on Saturday. My church family has seen all my other dresses every Sunday and I only have 2 bridal showers. Plus it was half off with an additional $10 off coupon! What do y'all think?




......if I want a shopping day soon for honeymoon clothes!!! NO I don't want to wear the same summer clothes that I've had for years on my Caribbean cruise. I think that deserves a new summer wardrobe (and maybe some lingerie too!) :-P


So what are y'all saying SO WHAT to?

1 comment:

  1. i know what you mean about the first one. my fiance and i basically planned our whole wedding ourselves. no one knows us better than ourselves. the only thing we didn't plan is the bridal shower that his parents hosted for us and the one my maid of honor is hosting for me.

    ReplyDelete