Friday, November 12, 2010

Free Holiday Cards? Thank you Shutterfly!!

I have seen blog after blog after blog talking about this promotion for 50 free Holiday cards from Shutterfly just for Bloggers and I just cannot resist anymore!

My fiance' has told me since the first year after we started seriously dating that when we finally got engaged it would be appropriate to send out our own Christmas cards. It didn't seem the right time this time a year ago but this year feels like perfect timing. I know next Christmas we will be married and have all the right in the world to do it, but I think I've earned it being engaged for over a year now and dating three and a half years before that...right? So, thanks to the fine folks at Shutterfly I will very happily be able to create our first Christmas card together! Christmas is by far our favorite time of year and being able to share in the joy of the Christmas season as soon-to-be husband and wife with our friends and family is something I have always looked forward to doing!

I am especially fond of the photo Christmas cards that you can check out by clicking here!

I REALLY love these!!





There are also some other terrific Christmas cards that you can look at here!
And if you want a beautiful card that portrays the joy you wish to share throughout the entire holiday season whether it's Christmas, New Years, or Hanukkah, then you definitely want to click here!

So if you are interested, Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up HERE!!
If you do participate please share because I would LOVE to see what y'alls Christmas cards look like. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment