Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday!!



Head over to Jamie's site and play


I'm Loving


The weather is FINALLY getting colder here and the Pumpkin Spice Latte is back at Starbucks so I thoroughly enjoyed my first cup today!!

I'm Loving


That after tomorrow's surgery I will have a brand new ankle and will soon be on my way to being PAIN FREE!


I'm Loving


That my wonderful fiance' is going to be able to take off work tomorrow so he can be there with me and my family for my surgery! <3>


I'm Loving


That all my bridesmaids are happy with the dress that I picked for them to wear in my wedding! It's pictured in green here but I'm having it ordered in chianti/maroon with a black sash to match my Aggie wedding colors!

Which leads me to what I'm loving most....



Only 220 days until our wedding!!!!!!!


I'll update y'all on how the surgery goes this weekend! Thank you so very much for all the well wishes for my surgery!

3 comments:

  1. It will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you tomorrow! Pretty bridesmaid dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing along!

    Good luck with your surgery!

    ReplyDelete