Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Survey!!


I'm so excited that this is my very first survey...especially because it's on Valentine's Day!! Be sure to link up with Kelly @ Kelly's Avenuefor this fun survey!



1. What is your favorite romantic comedy?


I know it's more love story than romantic comedy but it makes me laugh too and it's by far the best love movie to me.

2. What are your favorite flowers?




I've always loved dark RED roses!! It's just so classic and I like to think that's kinda like me.


3. What is your favorite Valentine's Day treat to eat?



I'm sad I didn't get these this year :( but after finding this picture I've decided it will be my day after Valentine's treat!


4. Describe your best Valentine's Day.

One year ago would have to be the best Valentine's Day I've ever had. The only thing I would've changed was that my sister was in the hospital at the time. I had just been with her the night before and morning of so my parents came to take my place. Quade knew I had been very stressed with my sister spending her first week there so he told me to get all dressed up because we were going to the fancy Italian restaurant in our town. When I was finished getting ready in the bathroom, he had put 3 dozen red roses in my room. A dozen for every year we had been together! He wined and dined me at the restaurant like a queen! Last, when he took me home he had champagne waiting in the fridge! :) Perfect!!

5. What has been the most romantic night of your life?




MY ENGAGEMENT!!


6. What's your go to date night outfit?


Usually it's dark jeans, heels, and a dressy shirt, but for a really special date night I love dresses!

7. Where is your favorite place to go on a date?

Either a Mexican or Italian restaurant for dinner and after go dancing.

8. Store bought Valentine's or homemade?

Homemade..it just means so much more that it took thought and labor to make something extra special. :)

9. What is your favorite love song?

The song that we will be dancing to at our wedding reception..Then by Brad Paisley

10. If you had to pick a date for Valentine's who would it be?





The only man I want it to be for the rest of my life!


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!!




2 comments:

  1. Love your answers :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love chocolate covered strawberries! Loved reading your answers, so fun. :) Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete