Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Link up at Jamie's blog!!

I'm loving that in three more days my fiance and I will be taking our engagement pictures!! Here are some of our photographer's, Thomas Ross Photography, engaged couples pictures!






I'm loving my free month membership at our local gym! I'm already starting to feel more energetic and in shape!





I'm loving the warm weather we've been having and that it's almost Spring!!







I'm loving this app called Sky Burger!! It's so addictive and FREE! If you have an IPhone do you have this app? If not..you need it!






As always I'm loving my fiance, Quade!!


Have a great Wednesday everybody!!

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy taking your engagement pictures! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved all the pictures. I think the engagement pictures are some of the most fun!!! I'm enjoying the spring like weather, too.

    ReplyDelete