Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


It's been a while since I linked up with Jamie's blog so I decided that's what I would do today!

I'm loving these last few days with my hubby before he leaves me for North Dakota :(


I'll miss him terribly but I'm happy that he'll be able to get away from these HOT triple digit temps we've been having!

I'm loving that my allergies are finally getting better so I won't feel miserable next week for Schlitterbahn!


I'm loving that my sister just told me that Neal McCoy is coming to our town's county fair in September!


County fair season is one of my favorite times of the year!


I'm loving that Michael Buble' is coming out with a Christmas CD in a couple weeks!


It's like his voice just sings to my heart and soul (and he's so HOT)! PLUS, it gives me yet another reason to look forward to Christmas even more!


And what I'm loving most is that I serve a risen Savior who has promised to supply all my needs!




So what are you LOVING this Wednesday?!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl, check out my blog for WILW!!!
    I didn't know Michael Buble is have a Christmas CD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How AMAZING is that!!!!! OMG SO excited

    ReplyDelete