Monday, April 20, 2009

Another weekend over

Every weekend that ends another week begins bringing the end of the semester SO close! Part of me is ready for the semester to be over and the other part of me that is worried about statistics wants more time. This past weekend was the Burton Cotton Gin Festival but with all the rain that we got it wouldn't have been much fun to go to. My town of Brenham got it worse than anybody around on Friday with a tornado that thankfully never touched down, but still caused plenty of damage.



These pictures show the Blockbuster sign that fell on someone's truck, Hartz chicken had their roof cave in and forced everyone to evacuate, and a portable buliding in the Lowe's paking lot was blown onto the highway. Definitely made life in my little town more eventful this weekend. Fortunately I got into town right after the worst had blown over. Saturday, Quade and I went to eat at an Italian restaurant in my small town of Brenham called the Colloseum which was great and we saw "17 Again" which was really cute! Now, it is going to be a crazy week and I am already wishing that it was over. Tomorrow night is the anuual Aggie Muster and it will be my first time to go as a student at Reed Arena. Former President of A&M Robert Gates will be there as the main speaker so I'm really excited! Just have to work really hard until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment