Thursday, April 23, 2009

Excited about the weekend!!

Even though I still have classes today and tomorrow I'm already getting so excited about everything going on this weekend. Technically, the weekend won't start until after my Statistics class in the morning, but I am starting tonight when my baby comes here and we get to go dancing and see our friends at the Hall of Fame. I have been looking forward to going all week and especially since last week I couldn't go because of my Statistics test. Tomorrow is my good friend Christa's 22nd birthday and me and several of her friends are going to dinner and then more fun after! I know it's going to be a lot of fun and I love that we get to get all dressed up! Saturday is my Grandma's birthday and my family, Quade, and my sister's date are driving to Waco to meet my Aunt, Uncle, cousins, and cousin's boyfriend at a restaurant where my Grandma and her husband, she remarried, will be unsuspectingly waiting for us. So, yes, it is a surprise! I have a brand new shirt that is really pretty and I've been going tanning so I'll be looking good :) Unfortunately, I have 2 papers that have to be finished by the end of the day so I need to get them finished before I can finally enjoy myself.

2 comments: