Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Getting Drained

With the semester coming closer and closer to the end it never fails that professors will pile on the major assignments at the end. I have been stressing and procrastinating..two things that I am a PRO at. If you could somehow make those two things into classes I would get easy A's. Statistics has been killing me and I badly need to do well on the last test before the final so I won't have to retake the class. My escape, thankfully, and addiction has been the Twilight series.



I thought that I was going to be the exception and not enjoy it as well as everyone else did but I caved in so bad that I read book two, New Moon, in less than 48 hours! That's 563 pages plus the first chapter of the third book that the author includes to get readers to immediately want to read the next book. It's going to be tough but I am forcing myself not to go buy the third book until finals are over. Good thing is I do get to use Twilight for a big project so it was beneficial in more ways than one. I am so happy the weekend is almost here. My sister is taking her state board test for court reporting again and hopefully she WILL pass this time. I'm excited this weekend is the Burton Cotton Gin Festival and Randy Rogers will be there Saturday night so I can't wait! Just a couple more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment