Friday, April 3, 2009

Little Disappointed :(

So...at the beginning of the week I was really hoping that two things would happen this week. One, last night I wanted Quade and I to go to the Hall of Fame to go dancing. I was so happy that my group presentation was over for my class and was definitely ready to go out when it was over. Unfortunately, my baby got sick and felt awful so we just watched movies. I couldn't be mad because he felt terrible he let me down, but swore that he would make it up to me. Second thing, I was reaalllyy hoping that we could go to Chilifest in Snook on Saturday. Well, we aren't going to be able to go for many reasons. We don't have the funds like I thought we did and also, really a good thing truthfully, Saturday is my "future brother-in-laws" prom that I had forgotten about. Now, we're working on being able to drive to Yoakum to see him off to his prom and also get to spend time with his family. Quade really needs to work on Saturday, but that all depends on how he feels tomorrow I guess. I just found out my parents are going away for the weekend so I may have to "babysit" my dog, Tex, since my sister, in my mother's words, won't do it. So, a lot could stand in the way of us being able to go and we will just have to see. I just hope Quade feels better most importantly and that my parents have a nice getaway, because they deserve it. I'll have the verdict when I blog next time...
My little Tex, a few pounds lighter than he is now

No comments:

Post a Comment