Thursday, March 17, 2011

First Engagement Session Photo!!

I have been constantly checking my photographer's blog several times a day for our engagement session picture(s) to be posted and I was so excited when Quade called me today to tell me to go look it up! I was really hoping that they would post several but I know they have been extemely busy so I truly appreciated them posting at least one!!



Here it is....................




This was taken in the downtown Bryan area and I just love the historic buildings in the background. :) I'm really REALLY excited about the pictures that we took at the George Bush Library!! Hopefully within the next week they'll make another post and add even more pictures! You know I'll post them when they do! :)


Hope y'all are having a terrific week!!!

2 comments:

  1. SOO cute! Love the blue and the umbrella! You look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty picture!! Can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete