Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Top 2 Tuesday



Today's topic is CELEBRITY HAIRSTYLES!!

This was a pretty easy post for me since I've been looking for hairstyles for my upcoming bridal pictures!

Here's the inspiration I'm going for...

CARRIE UNDERWOOD


Her hair is always so prefect and the blonde color is very close to mine. I really love this style!!! It's very elegant and the bump on top would really add the extra height to my short 5 foot self that I need!!


EVA LONGORIA


She is sooooo sexy and whether it's short or long Eva's hair is always so beautiful! This style is a little more simple yet wavy which I really like too!



OH AND SOME GREAT NEWS......



OUR HONEYMOON IS OFFICIALLY PAID OFF!!!!!!!!!!



My dad shocked me today too when we were talking about the Mayan ruin excursion we want to do in Cozumel and............he's paying for it as a gift us!! I love my daddy!!!





HAVE A GREAT REST OF THE WEEK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment