Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thankful Thursday




I'm thankful tomorrow is my sister Courtney's 23rd birthday!
Best part of all she is home and not in a hospital!!
Plus she is doing absolutely wonderful and
 I couldn't ask for more than that! :)





I'm thankful my church is having a ladies night tomorrow night
The men have been planning a fish fry at
 one of the men's homes so last night the ladies
 decided we deserved a night to ourselves too!
 We're going to a local Italian restaurant then
 to the coffeehouse for dessert and live music!  


I'm thankful my future in laws are coming to visit this weekend
I would rather it be just my fiance's parents
 and not the niece and nephew too, but
 it'll still be nice to catch up and fill
 them in on what all we've accomplished
 for the wedding.


I'm thankful we are 79 days away!
I wish it was here now, but at least it's 
getting closer and closer. Once March is
over every weekend is almost filled with
stuff.


Have a fantastic weekend!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment