Friday, January 8, 2010

Alabama Wins!


I was so happy that Alabama won! Even though I was brought up in an Aggie home, my parents have always sided with Texas in a bowl game strictly because of state pride...but NOT ME. I'm true Aggie to the core so any team that plays the Longhorns I'm going to root for!! Yeah, it wouldn't have been awful if they had won but I'm glad they didn't. :) I am sad, however, about Colt McCoy was not able to play his last game after getting hurt so early on. I was very impressed with his press conference interview after the game giving God glory no matter what and praising Alabama for their victory. Kuddos Colt..you are a much better man then I thought. Even if you are a Longhorn haha!

This weekend is wedding weekend!! I LOOOOVVVVEEEE weddings and this is one that Quade and I have been looking forward to since we figured out that these two were getting married. Quade met his best friend Kevin at Blinn before he even met me and they have been close ever since. I met Kevin and his fiance' Sarah the night Quade and I went out on our very first date at the Texas Hall of Fame. I am now very close to these guys as well and couldn't be happier for them!!! Quade is a groomsmen in the wedding and I'm excited because Sarah asked me to be on house party. I don't care if that means I'm serving cake or just standing by the guestbook when people sign it, it's still an honor and privilege to me. The rehearsal starts at five so I've got to get moving quickly since I also plan on going shopping for a dress for the wedding before it starts. I'll be taking plenty of pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment