Thursday, January 28, 2010

Oh Thursday, Thursday

This was week two of my methods Thursday and even though it was better than week one I was still so drained. I have looked forward to and dreaded today for one main reason and that's to get my assigned placement school for the semester. I will be at Crockett Elementary in Bryan FINALLY in a second grade class!



I have been wanting a second grade class all along because it is my grade that I would love to teach. Another awesome thing is it is right by the apartment complex that Quade and I are planning to live at when we get married. Now, I know it's early to be thinking this way, but I'm hoping that I'll like this school and teacher so much that I can request her for my student teaching in the Fall. Then if I have experience with the school for methods and student teaching maybe my chances of getting a job with them will be high! Very wishful thinking I know but I'll have a better idea this time next week if I still want this dream.

Tomorrow, Quade and I are going to look at the reception hall for the wedding and pay the deposit to make it official!! I'm so excited that things are coming together so nicely. I'm hoping over the weekend I can make even more progress. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment