Sunday, January 31, 2010

Dear Weekend, Why must you be over?

Just when I thought you were starting, you're over again! What did I do to you? I thought we were friends?

Really, I guess it's not as bad as I'm making it out to be, but I'm just feeling so many emotions about the coming week. I'm nervous about my new school and excited at the same time. I'm dreading this assignment that I'm working on finishing that is a BIG chunk of my semester grade. I'm wishing Thursday was already here and I mean 5:30 Thursday when my classes are over and we hopefully get to go to the Hall.


So Saturday night, Quade took me to see When in Rome which was vey cute! There were some unexpected cameos in the movie that made it even better but I don't want to say who because I was happy I hadn't known before seeing the movie. So go see it!

I also got to watch the movie 500 Days of Summer with my sister and all I can say is AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Not because I watched it with my sister because that was the great part...I hated it!! If you believe in true love DO NOT SEE THIS MOVIE! I really like Zooey Deschanel as an actress..especially in Yes Man. But, in this movie she played the part of a woman who didn't believe in true love too well. I'm BIG into the chick flick, love story movies so I guess I should've listened closer to the narrator guy at the beginning of the movie when he said "This is not a love story." If you're intrigued and think you'll disagree with me then by all means see it, but I can't get it out of my head and that's in a bad way. If you have seen it please let me know what you think. I felt soooo sorry for Joseph Gordon-Levitt's character big time! It does show that they are both good actors/actresses but I still don't agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment