Friday, September 2, 2011

Day 2: About the Blog!


This is only the second day of Katie's 30 day challenge and I am so excited already about how day one went!!

Day 2 is all about YOUR blog!

What is the meaning behind your blog name?

I didn't put a lot of thought into my blog name when I created it. I just wanted it be about my thoughts and life moments so I thought the name fit.

How long have you been blogging for? What made you start blogging?

I've been blogging just over 2 1/2 years. I was going to Texas A&M and I had met my good friend Christa (see her blog here) who had started blogging first. It was because of her I started blogging too and even though I haven't always been consistent, I've loved having something to put my thoughts on so I can look back one day.

What are your favorite things to blog about?

I love to blog about my hubby, my family, and my struggles. I know when I am older, the posts I will look back on the most are the ones during the time my sister was in the hospital for her heart and double lung transplant and my surgeries. Even just over a year later, I am proud of the strength that God has given my sister and I through our trials and it's just growing more and more.

What is the one tip that you would give a new blogger?

Be completely honest about who you are. I don't mean put a lot of personal information on here. I mean be true about what is important to you. I used to think I had to write about the kind of stuff that would attract readers to my blog, but I'm more proud of writing what is special to me. It makes me feel good and that's what counts. :)
See everyone on Day 3!!

1 comment:

  1. I always forget that you know Christa in real life! So glad that you are enjoying the challenge!

    ReplyDelete