Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day 27: Three Wishes




Day 27: Three Wishes

Wish One
I really wish that I would get the church job that I am havving my second interview for today at 2:15! I don't want to put words in God's mouth by any means, but a large part of me believes that this is the reason that God has made me wait this long to get a job. More than anything I want to do His will and I just hope that this is it!

Wish Two
My hubby would get the raise that he is going to ask for before the end of this week. He's been basically promised twice this year that he would get one and he never got it. He has done everything and more that's been asked of him, PLUS has done all the travelling that he's been asked to do too! The travelling was definitely a great opportunity for him, but in my opinion, the per diem that he received everyday was just not enough. The raise would give him the recognition that he deserves and would give him back the self-confidence that he has been losing.

Wish Three
My second round IV infusion that I am receiving before my interview today would help my arthritis more. My doctor and I are hoping that with the progress of this medication I will be able to get off the prednisone steroids that I've been taking for the last 23 years. My bones have started to weaken and this would be a tremendous help. We'll know just how much damage the prednisone has done over the years when I go have my bone density taken tomorrow. I just hope no matter what the study shows, there will be a good solution. I will always and have always put my faith FIRST in God and I know He will take care of the rest. He has proven many times before that He is my Great Physician and I know whatever happens that I am in His wonderful hands!

 

3 comments:

  1. I'm wishing for 1,2&3 with you - GOOD LUCK!!! *prayers* -Mercy

    ReplyDelete
  2. sending positive vibes and hopes that all of these come true for you and your hubs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. praying for you friend! How did the interview go?

    ReplyDelete