Friday, September 9, 2011

Day 9: TV Shows




Today is all about our favorite must watch TV shows every week! I absolutely love reality TV so most of my evenings are dedicated to reality TV. I'll break it down by each night.

Monday: now it's Bachelor Pad!! I love the drama and the romance. Kasey and Vienna drive me CRAZY right now and I will scream if they end up winning! I really hope Michael and Holly get back together and win because they are so cute together, but I don't know after everything with Blake. If it's not Bachelor Pad it's Bachelor or Bachelorette..I love them all! I also love One Tree Hill so I usually have to watch one and DVR the other. After Bachelor Pad ends I can't wait for Dancing with the Stars on September 19th!! I think this season will be very interesting with stars like Nancy Grace, Kristin Cavallari, Chaz Bono, and David Arquette!

Tuesday: When Dancing with the Stars starts I'll be watching the results show, but right now I love Chopped on the Food Network. If you've never watched, they start with 4 contestants and give them 4 mystery ingredients that they must use in every round to make a dish. Every round one contestant is voted off. There's an appetizer round, main course round, and dessert round. My husband also likes How the States Got Their Shape so we watch it too when we can.

Wednesday: I love Americas Got Talent even though I haven't been very loyal this season. I mainly watch to see if Team iLuminate is still in because I want them to win it! I would definitely go see them in Las Vegas given the chance and I'm so happy they're in the finale! My husband and I are addicted to Toddlers and Tiaras!! The girls are so hilarious to watch and the mothers drive me crazy and make me laugh all at the same time. 

Thursday: Hubby and I love watching Wilfred on FX. The finale was last night, but I promised him I wouldn't watch it without him so it's waiting for us on the DVR. Wilfred is about a dog and his neighbor. The neighbor, Ryan, played by Elijah Wood, is the only one who can see that he's actually a man in a dog suit. The series is a remake of the original that aired on the Independent Film Channel.  

Friday: Most Friday nights the hubby and I are out on a date or seeing friends so we don't really have a Friday night show. Before the wedding though I loved Four Weddings and still watch it now or a movie with hubby out of town. Four Weddings is just like it's name pretty much... there's four weddings and the brides go to each others wedding and vote on which they think is best and the winner gets a dream honeymoon.    

Saturday: College Game Day!! I love my Texas Aggies and I'm so excited we're going to next Saturdays game against Idaho with my old roommates!
Sunday: More football!! We love our Dallas Cowboys...win or lose!! I'm really hoping since they aren't doing too great in pre-season that hopefully they'll have a good year. Then at night, we love most of the ABC line up except for Simpsons. Mostly we watch Family Guy and Cleveland Show. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment