Thursday, September 1, 2011

Day 1: Introduce Yourself



Over the next 30 days I'll be linking up with Katie's Journey for her blog hop and I hope you'll join me!!

Today is Introduce Yourself so here goes...



Howdy, I'm Michal! I'm a 24 year old Texas girl and would not want to live anywhere else. I got married this year on June 11th to the love of my life, Quade, and I absolutely love being a wife!! I can't wait to tell you more about him later on Day 10. :) I graduated last year from Texas A&M University with a Bachelor in Science and I'm 100% Aggie proud since the day I was born.

Even though I love my husband very much, the first love in my life is my Savior and Lord, Jesus Christ, and without Him my life would be completely meaningless. I have one younger sister, Courtney, and the best mom and dad anyone could ask for. My family has always been unbelieveably close and I feel blessed for that every single day. My sister had a heart and double lung transplant last year on July 22nd and has been doing wonderful ever since. You can read more about that here.

When I was 12 months old, I was diagnosed with Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis (JRA). It has given me several bumps in the road in my life, but through my faith in Jesus and the support of my family and friends it is tolerable. I have had a right and left knee replacements and a right ankle replacement all in the last couple years and it's been a great help. 

  Right now my life is pretty much dedicated to trying to be the best wife that I can, looking for a job, and living every day according to God's will.


I'm excited about the rest of the 30 day challenge and hope to get to know more of you through doing it!



6 comments:

  1. I love the design of your blog - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Thank you for your comment. Congratulations on getting married! That's very exciting. Can't wait to get to know you better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the comment on my blog! I love the colors on your blog! I am looking forward to future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are joining me! Hope the married life has been treating you well thus far!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just loved reading this about you!! & I really love that first love! Nothing like the Lord! I'm so glad you stopped by my blog, and I LOVED the comment you left! It was a blessing! I definitely look forward to getting to know you through the blog world!!

    -Many Smiles!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a great intro! looking forward to your future postings =)

    ReplyDelete