Monday, September 26, 2011

Days 24, 25, and 26



Day 24: Shopping

I have my days when I love to shop and my days when I don't like shopping at all! A large part of it is my arthritis and how easy it is for me to get tired after a while. Here are my favorite places to shop at when I am in the mood!



Day 25: Shuffle

For today, we are supposed to put our Ipod, in my case my Iphone, on shuffle and list the first 10 songs. This should be interesting since I have a lot of my hubby's music and I have changed my Itunes over the last 10 or so years so here goes!

1. Sold (The Grundy County Auction)-John Michael Montgomery
2. Fox On The Run (from Dazed and Confused)- Sweet (HUBBY)
3. You Walked In- Lonestar
4. Here For A Good Time- George Strait :)
5. Playing With the Boys- Kenny Loggins (HUBBY)
6. Don't Ask Me About A Woman- Easton Corbin
7. Hearts Are Breaking Across Texas- Aaron Watson
8. A Lot To Learn About Livin'- Easton Corbin
9. Watch The Wind Blow By- Tim McGraw
10. Baby's Gotten Good At Goodbye- George Strait

I'm actually really surprised Rascal Flatts didn't come up since I have every single song and CD of theirs on my Iphone but I guess that's why they call it shuffle! :)

Day 26: Best Concert

My favorite concert is pretty much any of the five Rascal Flatts concerts that I've been to! The best one was probably the one my sister and I went to at the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavillion, but I unfortunately didn't take any pictures. I do have a picture of my sister and I that I took when we were getting ready for them to come on aat the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. We are pretty much there every year that they come to the Houston Rodeo!


Sorry I know it's blurry since all I had was my phone, but you get the idea :)

Wish me luck tomorrow!!! I have a second interview at 2:15 for that church job that I was telling you about! I really have  good feeling about it so I hope I'm right!!!



2 comments:

  1. target and kohls are my faces too. i rarely leave either store without purchasing something. and i would love to see rascal flatts perform! they make such good music!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Rascall Flatts several years ago at the rodeo and it was so good!

    ReplyDelete