Saturday, September 3, 2011

Day 3: My Job!

First off, before I get started on Day 3 of Katie's 30 day challenge I just have to say this first....


 


MY HUBBY IS FINALLY COMING HOME TODAY!!!!!

I'm so very excited!! He's been in North Dakota for nearly 3 weeks and it has been the longest amount of time we have ever been apart. I really ache for my army wife followers and friends that have to endure much longer amounts of time. So far, hubby has flown from North Dakota to Denver and will be leaving Denver to Dallas soon then Dallas to here around 7:00 tonight!! I'm going to surprise him by doing my hair and getting all dolled up! Especially since we're going to dinner with some of our friends that are in town to see Robert Earl Keen at the Texas Hall of Fame and we may even go to the show with them if he's not too jet-lagged. To my new readers, the Hall, as we like to call it, holds a special place in my hubby and I's hearts, because it is where we had our first date! I still get the same giddy feelings as that first date every time we go there. :D 


Now on to Day 3....

Unfortunately, I do not have a job currently to write about since my life has been nothing but job hunting lately. However, I did finally get a call back this week about a receptionist job that I'm super excited about! My ideal job to get back into would be a disc jockey. When I lived in Brenham I was a disc jockey at a country radio station called KTEX where I actually met my hubby! So several great things came from that dream job! :)

I am keeping my eyes and ears open in the local radio stations so hopefully one day I can get back into it!



1 comment:

  1. yay for hubbys coming home! i hate being away from my hubs for more than a few days so i can only imagine how excited you are to have him home after three weeks!

    ReplyDelete